TREATMENT OF CUSTOMER DATA
Responsible: Identity: Adrián Sánchez Alcón (Traduspanish) - NIF: 31693757X Postal address: El Cuervo de Sevilla (Sevilla) Telephone: 699860794 Email: email@example.com "On behalf of the company, we process the information you provide to us in order to provide you with the requested service and to invoice you. The data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Adrián Sánchez Alcón (Traduspanish) is processing your personal data and therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request their deletion when the data are no longer necessary."
TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI DEL CLIENTE
Responsabile: Identità: Adrián Sánchez Alcón (Traduspanish) - NIF: 31693757X Indirizzo postale: El Cuervo de Sevilla 41749 (Siviglia) Telefono: 699860794 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org "Per conto della società trattiamo le informazioni che ci fornite al fine di fornirvi il servizio richiesto e per la fatturazione. I dati forniti verranno conservati per tutta la durata del rapporto commerciale o per gli anni necessari all'adempimento degli obblighi di legge. I dati non saranno trasmessi a terzi, a meno che non vi sia un obbligo legale in tal senso. L'utente ha il diritto di ottenere conferma del fatto che Adrián Sánchez Alcón (Traduspanish) stia trattando i suoi dati personali e pertanto ha il diritto di accedere ai suoi dati personali, rettificarli o chiederne la cancellazione quando non sono più necessari. Richiedo inoltre la sua autorizzazione per offrire prodotti e servizi correlati a quelli richiesti e per mantenervi come cliente".
General Contractual Conditions Governing Adrián Sánchez Alcón (traduspanish.com)'s Services
This contract constitutes the General Contractual Conditions applicable to any services to be provided by TRADUSPANISH (whose details are set out hereinafter). The acceptance by the Client of the quote attached to these General Conditions, or the mere use of or visit to the TRADUSPANISH website by any user constitutes the full acceptance of these General Conditions, without need of express signature by the Client.
One party being TRADUSPANISH, with Head Office in c/ Gibalbín, 49, 41749 El Cuervo de Sevilla, Spain, represented by Mr. Adrián Sánchez Alcón, in his position as Sole Director (hereinafter referred to as “TRADUSPANISH“). And the other party being the natural person or legal entity identified in the quote attached to these General Conditions or who uses or visits the website (hereinafter called the “Website”) belonging to TRADUSPANISH and with the URL www.traduspanish.com, www.traduspanish.es and www.asanchezalcon.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Client” or the “User“).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The object of this contract shall be the provision of one of the following services (hereinafter referred to as “the Services”) by TRADUSPANISH:
- Translation, proofreading and/or final revision, drafting and editing of content, creation of terminology data bases, website translation, transcription.
- Simultaneous, consecutive, liaison or escort interpreting, chuchotage.
- Compiling of instructional material.
- Linguistic advice and consultancy services.
- Any other type of accessory or complementary service related with the aforementioned ones.
FORM OF PROVISION OF SERVICES
TRADUSPANISH will provide the Services in accordance with any applicable regulations and according to the following stipulations:
- Hiring capacity. In order to be able to hire the Services, the Client must be legally entitled to do so and be able to comply with what is required by the law of the country of the Client’s nationality. If the Client acts on behalf of a legal entity or natural person, the acceptance of these conditions will imply his/her being in possession of the legal right of representation.
- Quote. To hire the Services, the Client must contact TRADUSPANISH. After examining the project, TRADUSPANISH will send the Client a quote for approval, subject to the following stipulations:
- The quote will be deemed to have been approved when the Client returns it, duly signed, to TRADUSPANISH by the means specified in such quote. The approval of the quote by the Client shall be legally binding to both parties, pursuant to these General Conditions.
- The quote will set a maximum time limit for its completion depending on the type of language project in question, to be counted from the day following to the approval of the quote, except when urgent processing is required.
- The quote will indicate the means of delivery of the service. If the Client opts for a courier service, any related costs will be invoiced to the Client.
- The quote supplied by TRADUSPANISH will be valid for 15 days, unless otherwise indicated. Once this time limit has been passed without receiving any approval, TRADUSPANISH reserves the right to modify such quote.
- Prices. The prices for the Services I offer will be charged according to the specifications of each project. In the case of translation and interpreting Services, the prices will be determined as follows:
- Translations: there are several factors that influence the final translation rate: - The degree of complexity and specialisation required - The length of the project - The format of the file, as it may require a conversion into another format - The delivery deadline
- Interpreting: prices will be determined by the type of interpreting, the number of hours and the place in which the service is provided.
- Modification. TRADUSPANISH reserves the right to unilaterally change the Service rates and hiring conditions at any time without prior notice; however, such changes will at no time be applied retroactively (i.e. such changes will not affect quotes already accepted).
- Invoice. Should the Client require TRADUSPANISH to send an invoice by post for the hired Services, this should be expressly stated by e-mail. If this is not stated in the invoice, TRADUSPANISH will send the invoice to the Client by e-mail.
- Method of payment. The Client shall pay the invoice sent by TRADUSPANISH by payment or wire transfer into the account indicated for this purpose in the quote and in the invoice issued by TRADUSPANISH, in the way and within the time periods set out therein. Any expenses arising from payment or invoicing operations will be charged to the Client. On certain occasions, I can accept payments via Paypal.
- Cancellations by the Client. The Client reserves the right to cancel and desist the hiring of translation Services at any time. However, TRADUSPANISH reserves the right to charge the Client for the amount of work completed until the time of cancellation and for any inconveniences which may have been caused to those involved in the project. In the case of interpreting Services, any cancellation of the said services shall be governed by what is set out in the Particular Conditions of the quote. The Client must notify TRADUSPANISH by e-mail or any other means that allows proof of receipt, and both parties must accept the said cancellation. Where applicable, TRADUSPANISH will refund the Client as soon as possible with the price of the Service hired, after deducting the amount specified above.
- Confidentiality. Every quote includes a confidentiality clause in which the Client, TRADUSPANISH and its CONTRIBUTORS commit to maintaining the strictest discretion concerning the information contained in or related to the assigned project. However, the Client authorises the publication of a reference citing the Client as being a member of TRADUSPANISH’s client portfolio on the TRADUSPANISH website, as well as on any other advertising or marketing materials, along with a logo provided for such purposes by the Client. Furthermore, both parties undertake to collaborate towards the end that said reference or logo may be mutually acceptable with respect to location and use of graphic elements, and be presented in such a way that the brand image of the Client may be preserved.
- Intellectual property rights. The domain name, location and contents of the TRADUSPANISH Website are all the exclusive property of Adrián Sánchez Alcón. The intellectual property rights over the Website extend not only to the contents and title, but also to the logo, design, images, textures, graphics and any other contents therein, as well as to the code with which it is programmed, all of these falling under the protection of the Amended Text of the Intellectual Property Law passed by the Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/1.996, of 2 April, and other Spanish and international legislation in force relative to copyright. TRADUSPANISH reserves the rights of reproduction, modification, adaptation, public information, maintenance, error correction, transfer, sale, rental, loan and any other intellectual or industrial property right that TRADUSPANISH may be entitled to with regard to the contents of the TRADUSPANISH Website, the exercise of the foregoing rights being prohibited without the express permission of the holder. Any exercise of the foregoing rights, irrespective of the means or form of such exercise, requires TRADUSPANISH’s express prior permission.
- Industrial property rights. TRADUSPANISH is the holder of the industrial property rights deriving from the use of trademarks, signs, logos, and trade names that are shown in any of the pages of the TRADUSPANISH Website, save where otherwise provided.
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
Agreement. The completion of forms included on the Website or the dispatch of e-mail or other communications to TRADUSPANISH addresses implies the Client/User’s express permission for the inclusion of his/her personal data in the said file.
Security of Information. TRADUSPANISH has employed all the systems and technical resources at its disposal in order to avoid any loss, incorrect use, alteration, unauthorised access and extraction of the data supplied by the user. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not entirely failsafe.
Transferring personal information to third parties. TRADUSPANISH does not sell, transfer, or in any way transmit the personal information of its Users or Clients to third parties, provided however, that translators, collaborators or staff are not considered as third parties to this effect.
The law applicable to these General Conditions, as well as all legal issues arising hereunder, is Spanish law. This contract is not subject to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, signed in Vienna on 11 of April 1980, because the services hired do not fall under the category of sales of a mercantile nature.
In the event of any controversy, conflict or claim arising hereunder between any Client/User and TRADUSPANISH, the parties agree to submit themselves to the Courts of Seville, specifically waiving any right to any other jurisdiction that might correspond to them.
In witness whereof, the parties have accepted this contract on the date indicated in the Quote attached hereto, or on the date of use of the Website by the User.
Business correspondence translation, Annual report translation, Annual account translation, Insurance translation, Balance sheet translation, Financial report translation, Business plan translation, Cash flow statement translation, Profit and loss account Spanish translation, Bank statement translation, Shareholder information translation, Meeting summary translation, Contract translation, contract into Spanish, Newsletter in Spanish, Employee handbook translation, manuals translation, translation of Shipping document, Charter parties translations, Marketing translation, Advertising translation, Marketing in Spanish, Advertisement in Spanish, Tourism translation, E-commerce translation, Marketing campaign translation, Travel packages translation, translation of Travel and city guides, Brochure translation, Restaurant menu translation, Press release translation, Newsletter translation, Cover letter translation, Museum guide translation, Translation of travel articles, IT translation, Software translation, Material safety data sheet translation, Safety data sheet translation in Spanish, Safety data sheet translator, Patent translation, Patent translator, Machinery translation, Health and safety at work translation, Maintenance guide translation, translator for the Automotive industry, Electronics translation, Renewable energies translation, Spanish general translation, Interview translation, CV translation, CV translation in Spanish, Oenology translator, price of translations, Spanish translator rates, Spanish translation rates, Spanish proofreading, Spanish revision, Proofreading hourly rate, Spanish per word rate, Spanish translator, Spanish Spain translator, European Spanish translator, Contract translator, Lease contract translator, Spanish legal translator, Spanish marketing translator, translation agency, Spanish freelance translator.