Professional Legal Translation Services
Do you need a legal translator? Are you searching for a legal translation company?
We provide a wide range of legal translations in all major world languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Catalan, Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Dutch, Polish, Arabic and Romanian.
Legal translation requires a detailed understanding of legal terminology and practices. There’s zero margin for error – just one little mistake can cause a misunderstanding of contract terms and result in a broken deal, financial loss or legal proceedings.
To deliver accurate legal translation services for our clients’ projects, we employ certified linguists who are native to the target language and have substantial experience translating legal documents. They must also have education and experience in any technical fields related to the matter, in order to provide certifiable accuracy to all technical terminology when providing legal translation services.
Expert Legal Translators
Traduspanish always uses professionally qualified legal translators who are native of the target language, and of relevant specialism. We recognise that companies and individuals have a wide variety of legal translation needs, we therefore match translators and proofreaders very carefully to each individual assignment.
So what can you rely on from us as a Legal Translation Company?
- Prompt, professional legal translation services, by specialist legal translators
- Strict confidentiality: we will take all reasonable and practical diligence to ensure the confidentiality of your documents
That’s why our clients in the legal sector -including many top law firms and legal departments from around the globe – trust us to deliver legally accurate and high-quality translations every time.
Our legal translation expertise includes:
- Birth certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Divorce certificates
- Death certificates
- University diplomas
- Immigration or Naturalisation Documents
- Legal and regulatory documents
- Insurance claims
- Power of attorney documents
- Ambassador and Embassy related papers
- Arbitration and dispute related documents
- Adoption Papers
- Court Pleadings/Papers
- Dissolution of Partnership Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Employment Rules of Conduct
- Equipment Lease Agreements
- Guaranty Agreements
- Industrial Lease
- Limited Liability Company Agreements
- Limited Partnership Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Loan documents
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Terms and conditions
Sworn or certified translations are also available and are handled by court approved translators
Here are the languages we complete the most legal translations for:
Get in touch to discuss your legal translation requirements
If you require a legal translator or interpreter then please contact Traduspanish on +34 699 860 794, email us on email@example.com or visit our website to find out about the various professional translation services that we offer.