Why Choose Us?
Nowadays it is very easy to find multitude of translators. However, it is important to bear in mind that not all of them are professionals or have the necessary experience and knowledge to offer quality translation services.
Traduspanish Translations was born from an idea, a hope and a firm belief. You will soon realise why we are the right partner for you in the market of language services.
Over 350 million people in the world speak Spanish as their first language. If you want to reach out to the Hispanic community, addressing them in their own language will definitely be a major advantage for your business or organization. When you work with Traduspanish Translations, you work with a team:
- who have extensive knowledge and experience with the Spanish, Italian and English cultures;
- who save you time and money by always responding to your enquiries promptly;
- who always deliver your translation by the date and time it is due;
- who are aware of the importance of confidentiality for you and your company, and therefore guarantee the maximum confidentiality in the handling of your documents;
- who use Trados Studio, the leading translation and terminology management tool, to ensure consistent translations and terminology across all of your documents;
- who work with the standards and rules set by the highest authorities of each language, and guarantee that all their texts and translations have the style the client desires;
- who offer competitive rates;
- who provide discounts for non-profit organizations and first-time clients.
Commitment to quality
Translation is a demanding task that requires an expert understanding of the original text, a superb command of the target language and a wide range of skills at each step of the translation process.
There are many examples of bad translations out there, and we know you can not afford for your text to be one of them. We also understand that your communications are a strategic asset. We have the skills, knowledge and experience to provide you with the top-quality translations your business deserves.
The quality of a professional translation does not simply come from a translation process. The revision process is as important as the translation itself. Every project goes through a checking process to make sure that the text is coherent and adjust the terminology, language and style to the client’s needs.
Strict compliance with delivery deadlines
We pride ourselves on our reliability so you can be confident that we will meet your deadlines. When we agree to take on a translation we guarantee a quality work within an agreed timeframe. We do not take on a project if we are unable to complete it.
Each assignment has its own characteristics and, therefore, its own rate. We invite you to check and compare with other translators and translation companies.
There are several factors that influence the final translation rate:
- The degree of complexity and specialisation required
- The length of the project
- The format of the file, as it may require a conversion into another format
- The delivery deadline
- Traduspanish Translations undertakes to keep confidential any information shared with the client, and states such in the terms and conditions accompanying every order.
Terminology management and translation quality control
- Traduspanish Translations uses state-of-the-art technology as part of its translation and quality control processes to ensure consistent translations and terminology across all of your documents.
It is important to distinguish between machine translation and computer assisted translation tools.
On certain occasions the use of computer assisted translation tools is recommended. These programs let the translations of a particular client be "stored in the memory" and glossaries of terms be prepared and adapt the translations to the specific vocabulary of each client. Coherence of the translated text is thus ensured, either of an independent text or the whole corporate document.
Where a document sent by a certain client is similar to one we have translated previously, this software enables us to analyse the document and, where there are repetitions, to apply the relevant discount for repeated words. Translation tools also help by enabling us to create glossaries, further cutting our delivery times. Traduspanish Translations does NOT use automatic translation as a form of translating texts.
Availability and personalised customer service
- Direct dealing with a self-employed professional and the absence of intermediaries facilitate communication, flexibility and confidentiality.
Resorting to machine translation?
Translation is the process of creating a target text in a language different from that of the original text. When translating, a translator considers the context, the purpose, the target audience, the origin of the original, along with semiotic references and those of the target audience. Only a human translator can perform such a complex task, although there have been many attempts to automate the process via automatic translation.
Traduspanish Translations does NOT use automatic translation as a form of translating texts. It DOES use computing tools to improve the management, production and final results of the translation: translation memories, our own glossaries and/or those offered by the client, terminology databases, all kinds of documents, expert consultants, etc.